Thursday, January 6, 2011

"I swear I didn't fart, its just my tummy growling"

It's a quote I use often and yes it is used only to let people know I am not farting and that I am truly hungry which is why my tummy is growling like a ravenous beast. I don't know why everytime I say that statement it makes me laugh, why do I have to defend my tummy growls anyways? It is just so embarrasing when you are around people and all of a sudden a big RAWR comes out, and I know people are just semi ignoring that they heard it and then slowly you see noses start to make that sniff noise and you know now that they thought you farted. So I figure why allow that all to happen, I mind as well cut to the chase and announce what is going on before it "goes on" if you know what I mean. So the point of today's entry was two fold, first to write something cause its my daily challenge to write everyday in my blog, and two to share how the mind of a awesomely-gorgeous-genius (aka ME) works. Plus the word FART makes me giggle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment