Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's Time To Old Yeller Him...

Ok maybe not that drastic but that is so how I felt all last night at about 11pm, 1am, 1:30, 2:13 and so on. Our cute little puppy Hank for some reason was up and down and all around all night long. Yes I know what you maybe thinking, "Jamie if he is keeping you up, why are you letting him sleep in your bed?" I hear ya loud and clear people, but you try saying no to this little face...
Isn't that the cutest little face ever, and so classy with his tie. Anyways it was a sleepless night indeed, was forced to put the little guy in his crate so that Carl and I could sleep at least an hour or two (merely just a nap if you ask me). So here I am getting ready for work while Hank is fast asleep on my heated blanket, after all he deserves a nap since he kept us up all night hahaa. Ok I am done complaining for now, I love this little guy and although he tries keeping us up at times I would never "old yeller him". So anyone reading this who belongs to the Humane Society and Peta no dogs were actually harmed in the writing of this blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment