Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year And A New Blog

So its 2011 I figure what a great year to start blogging again.

I was once a blog-a-holic and then stopped due to pure laziness and being busy.
But here I am back again and ready to blog everything. Blog my thoughts, pictures, my up's, my downs, drama, daily hilarities, pretty much everything I feel or think will most likely make a blogging appearance.

So here is to 2011 and endless blogging possibilities....huzzah!

Oh also my last name is spelled Allgaier and pronounced All-Guy-Er just for those of you who were wondering. I was once a Vanderpool and got married a year ago and realized no one can pronounce my new last name so I thought I would help ya'all out.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging! I have no choice but to keep a blog for school. However, I will, from time to time, post some crazy library antics. Miss you and we must go on a date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah seriously thanks for clarifying the pronunciation because it reads like Al-Gay-Er, not that it's a gay name but the way the lettering is - it looks like it would be pronounced that way. ;)

    ReplyDelete