Monday, January 17, 2011

Thank You NETFLIX...

Ok so if you don't have Netflix already you really should get it. They now offer the ability to stream it from your game consoles, its like having a Blockbuster Video right inside your living room, amazing!
So this weekend (trying to get our minds off our stressed out lives) Carl and I decided to watch a movie. No harm right? WRONG! So anyone that knows my amaizng husband knows he really enjoys horrible movies, and by horrible I mean the worst "B" rated movies ever created. So we (and I really mean he) decided to watch this Thriller called "Daddy's Girl." The premise was it was a young red head girl who was taken out of the foster care system and adopted into a loving family. She loves her adoptive daddy and would do anything to protect him. Sounds like it could have awesome potential. So the movie starts and it was just that anyone who tried to interfere with her relationship with her Dad was or would be dead with in the matter of scenes. And after they were gone she would put the doll version of them in little doll coffin boxes. Death spread like a wild fire prinicipal to grandma, nosey neighbor to mother whoever stood in her way had to be destroyed. It was so "B" rated it was awesome! As she killed people she would say little facts, spouting off wisdom even and now I will share some with you...
Before Grandma was pushed down the stairs she said, "most accidents can happen within your home."
Before she killed the neighbor with a fireplace poker, "you never really know your who your neighbors are."
My fave! Before she killed the social worker with the meat tenderizer, "know thats what I call dead meat."

Needless to say this movie was full of hilarious one liners and horrible acting I give it TWO THUMBS UP.
If you need a good laugh or to waste a few hours of your time I highly recommend this movie to you:)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then he knows about MST3K, right? Just checking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Netflix Streaming. I just stumbled upon an independent film the other night called Exam about a bunch of people taking an exam as part of the interview process for a job. It was actually really good but I couldn't help but giggle at some of the suspenseful music . . . I mean . . . it's a job application exam - come on!

    The other little gem I found was called Fragile. I dare you to watch it, Jamie Allgaier. I dare you. It's lame to the max but ooooo the end. Scared the poop out of me! (Not literally)

    ReplyDelete